Dear Friends, Due to Covid-19, we have temporarily closed the office for elective procedures. If you are having an emergency, please call the office at 215.256.8285. Please take care and be safe and keep in touch. We will update as often as possible.
William T McMaugh DDS and staff.
You are using a web browser that may not support the design features on this site.
For the best experience, please switch to another browser. We recommend Chrome or Firefox.
Our team works hard to make sure that every facet of your experience with us is perfect. We're proud to say that our patients agree that we provide outstanding dental care in a relaxed, friendly, and comfortable environment. Please take a moment to read through a few of the positive comments we've received from our awesome patients!
Dr. McMaugh uses all of the most current technologies available to modern dentistry. His procedural explanations are clear, so you know exactly what to expect. I felt totally at ease with the implant procedure. I feel no discomfort 24 hours post procedure.
Donald W. - March 2017
Have been a patient of Dr. W. T. McMaugh for at least 15 years. Other family members and I have found him to be dedicated to excellence in all areas of restorative dentistry. Always gentle and thorough in examinations and all other work that he performs. His staff is caring, cordial and equally thorough in cleaning teeth and assisting him in his work.
David B. - March 2017
Dr. McMaugh has been my DDS since 1988, almost 30 yrs. I would never think of using anyone else. He is outstanding and really tries for perfection. He has done crowns, fillings, and three implants without any problems. With a fear of injections, he is terrific with the 'block' to be sure there is no pain during the procedures. Finally, he and his staff are a pleasure to work with, even when I have called for an emergency apt. which has occurred 5-6 times over they three decades they will get me in their office within 24 hrs at least to alleviate the pain, if not fix the problem. His quote to me in 1988 holds true for all patients "10% of the work to keep your teeth is mine the remaining 90% is yours."
Deborah S. - January 2017
As always, the office was clean, warm, and welcoming. It's always very private and personal. My appointment started on time with a gentle, quick, and effective cleaning. Dr. McMaugh then did a thorough exam and answered a few questions I had. Best of all the staff is always happy and friendly. I would recommend this office team to anyone!
"...Great dentist, treats everyone like family..."
Dr. McMaugh is a great dentist, treats everyone like family and always there to help with everyday and emergency problems -Connie T.
Kim S. - January 2015
This was my first visit to his office and I was incredibly impressed. From the time I arrived, the staff was very welcoming and the office was warm and comforting. Their Dental Hygienist Carol was very thorough throughout my x-ray process and cleaning. Then Dr. McMaugh was brought in to do an additional exam and explain the results to me. I could not have been happier. I highly recommend this office.