Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At the office of William T. McMaugh, DDS, all your questions are important to us. There are lots of important decisions to make about your dental care, and you have a right to feel fully informed about all your options. Our knowledgeable team is always available to get the answers you need, and no question is too small!
For your convenience, we've compiled a few of the questions patients ask most frequently. This is by no means a comprehensive list, and we encourage you to contact us if you need more information.
- Do you accept my insurance?
- What are your hours?
- Do you put patients to sleep?
- What are your financing options?
- Do you provide all dental services?
- When should I bring my child in for the first visit?
- Do you offer second opinions?
- Do you accept emergency patients?
- Why should I replace missing back teeth?
- How should I care for my infant's newly erupted teeth?
- When does a cavity get to the point that it requires a root canal?
- What are signs I may need a root canal?
- What are some signs of gum infection?
- Why do you need to take x-rays?
- Do I have a dental emergency?